Thursday, 14 July 2011

All My Colours



It's wet and cold in Auckland today. Not freezing, but the heater is on low to keep the nip out of the air.

My leg is still weak and slowly I feel my body being dragged down by the pain. I just want to walk again. Even to the letter box, where there will be a bill for warming my house. No, it's no a woe is me situation, more a cry of frustration that becomes louder each day. How I long to be normal again.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Zimbo and zimbo and zimbo and zimbo and zimbo and zimbo and zimbo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephen,

Great to see you're back blogging.

The word verification word for this comment is "antsy". Apt.

Love,
Matthew

Stephen Buck said...

Thanks Matthew.

I walked to the letterbox today :-)

Thanks for your encouragement.

I hope you are well.

Love, Stephen